Spring Week 2023 Group chat?

Anyone have a group chat for Spring Weeks this year? Was in last years but deferred uni and now am curious as to timelines.

Also, wondering if anyone can provide conversion rates to SA positions, especially in this market. Thanks.

4 Comments
 

Hi Business School in IB - Cov, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Did you end up finding a groupchat? I have an extremely useful spreadsheet that has application links to just about every firm under the sun offering SW's. I'd be more than happy to share if you could add me to the GC.

 

Non consectetur optio et mollitia saepe delectus necessitatibus. Omnis est a aut nisi nulla consequatur. Dicta modi blanditiis in dolorem delectus. Natus nam dolore modi similique ut tempore temporibus. Iste maxime consequatur vero aperiam ut rerum illo. Aperiam non nam maiores tenetur quae fugiat voluptate pariatur. Quibusdam ea est pariatur ut voluptas est quaerat.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”