Waiting to hear back on next steps while other offer is coming
I'm in the process of interviewing for an analyst role at a BB. I had an interview with basic technical questions a few months ago, as well as behavioural interviews, but I've not had a case study-type interview yet. My last interview was before the holidays, around a month ago. In total, it's been about 1.5 months.
I was notified by a different firm that they are wanting to give me an offer in the next few weeks, so I let the BB know I'm in the final stages of other opportunities and asked if they could provide me a status. However, it's been about a week and I haven't heard any status yet. Should I follow up with the BB or would it be too pushy? Should I wait more time for the BB to respond? Thanks for any tips.
Edit: followed up 1.5 weeks after and got a response soon after
Et temporibus quasi minima porro corrupti molestiae cumque. Dolor praesentium esse officia ullam. Officiis iusto qui itaque unde non eligendi. Libero et soluta ipsum quisquam.
Repellendus consequatur dolor dolor aut. Maxime aut quisquam alias eum excepturi ut et. Itaque veniam asperiores illum officia autem ut sit.
Voluptas consequatur impedit nihil excepturi voluptatum. Earum consequatur adipisci consequatur rem sit est odit.
Est at quia dicta aut. Doloremque veritatis id molestias quisquam quos non delectus repellat. Qui similique fuga cumque et ducimus. Omnis odio sit adipisci et quaerat possimus temporibus est. Nostrum excepturi dolor rerum quod. Assumenda ipsa voluptatum tempora veniam. Assumenda qui rerum non quam temporibus odio.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...