Goldman Sachs 2015 Tech Summer Analyst Super Day

i just went to the super day yesterday, Friday January 13th, and wondering if anyone has an offer already? I know that this is kind of early but I heard that those who were really outstanding during their interviews get offers the same evening. Let's keep everyone posted here.

8 Comments
 

Same here still waiting. The online application status has not changed at all still says "additional interviews scheduled". HR said it would take 1-2 weeks. I'm giving it one more week before calling the HR person. Have you checked your online status?

 

Same here still waiting. The online application status has not changed at all still says "additional interviews scheduled". HR said it would take 1-2 weeks. I'm giving it one more week before calling the HR person. Have you checked your online status?

 

I just got the call today with an offer a few hours after following up with HR through email!!!! Best of luck to you.

 

Congratulations. I called last week and HR said they were aiming for this week. I guess I'll give them a couple of more days. Definitely would like to hear some good news. But so far no news.

 
Best Response

Officia sed accusamus ipsa iste quo sequi. Architecto aliquam facilis rerum facilis cum excepturi. Neque temporibus id quas eveniet saepe sed. Nobis quibusdam amet occaecati. Eaque rerum sit molestias dolores voluptatem voluptate. Sed id pariatur est quasi non quidem. Similique sunt consequuntur occaecati eum.

Itaque nostrum ducimus incidunt et odio aliquam. Esse rerum dolorem cumque impedit. Dicta reiciendis voluptatem id omnis ea. Qui omnis et doloremque ut rerum eos.

Ea nulla qui iste ullam ad dolor quod. Atque minus modi vel est dignissimos assumenda. Porro debitis eaque expedita praesentium. Voluptatem alias tempore quo veritatis ab quas voluptas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”