2022 SA London Flatshare Thread

Hey all,

Setting up this thread for London flatsharing as I haven't seen one yet! London housing is notoriously shit and competitive, so hopefully this thread helps with finding some potential flatmates. Or at the very least, it’d be fun to set up some socials/networking events off this thread.

A bit about me- pen-year student at Edinburgh going into ER, really clean, loves plants. Like many of you going to London, my office is on Threadneedle (Bank station), so I’m ideally looking for a place along the Central line. I'm aware that I'm on pretty short notice for London flat hunting at this point - have any of you had experience with student accommodation like Amber Student or Unite Students? Seems a bit more expensive than flatsharing but might be worth saving the hassle.

7 Comments
 

is there any website specifically for summer interns to rent? I have an extra room I’d like to rent out over the summer, ideally to a fellow intern but Idk where to start

 

Also still looking for summer accommodation however my internship is based in Canary Wharf. Haven't really found much on spareroom that's short enough for a summer so I'm thinking of looking for student accommodation to avoid the hassle too.

 

Labore voluptate totam occaecati delectus. Nesciunt aperiam dolores voluptatum magnam eius omnis temporibus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”