2023 FT Roommate Thread

I saw that there was a similar thread posted around this time last year for finding roommates, so I thought I'd create one for 2023 start dates. Feel free to respond in a similar format.

About Me

Incoming IB analyst at EB looking for roommate(s). Fairly organized. Like the outdoors, reading, movies, going out, going to the gym (not like I'll have that much time for hobbies after I start work lol)

Additional Info

City: NYC

Preferred Neighborhood: Don't really care, my office is in midtown, so anywhere commutable + not insanely overpriced 

Start Date: July 2023

Position: FT Analyst at EB

Preferred # of Total Roommates: Don't really care, but at 3+ it might be hard to find available apartments 

Gender: Male 

Preferred Roommate Gender: Don't care 

Budget: Depends on market, sub-2k would be perfect, but would be happy with sub 2.5

Contact: PM

2 Comments
 

Sint dolorem sunt aut delectus quasi pariatur. Cupiditate impedit neque sapiente qui. Sed voluptatum magni ex id ad. Tempora odio voluptatibus possimus esse dolores sint est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”