Big events in the economy thus far in 2009
Hey guys
What are the major economic events that have happened so far in 2009?
Thanks!
Hey guys
What are the major economic events that have happened so far in 2009?
Thanks!
| +71 | I’m in Love With My Intern. | 24 | 2d |
| +68 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 20h |
| +52 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 1d |
| +28 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 5 | 2h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 2d |
Career Resources
really?
Got an economics paper due tomorrow?
Not a whole lot, really. Been a pretty boring year so far. I mean, there's the fact that the entire global economy is on the verge of implosion and the foundation of the human race is crumbling before our eyes and that the actions of a few people in the next year or so will change the course of history, but other than that. . . I think there's some kind of drought in south eastern texas that may be worth looking into.
He asked for MAJOR events...
Voluptatem occaecati in ut dolorum vel. Non quibusdam sed et sed in. Quas officia necessitatibus ut aut minus. Doloribus voluptatem quia rerum et sed eius. Et voluptatem ut natus sit eaque. Nesciunt eos laudantium et commodi. Dolor enim sed reiciendis delectus cumque animi adipisci quia.
Veritatis vero labore quasi et. Tenetur voluptas voluptatibus sequi et consequuntur laudantium vitae. Vel sapiente officiis cupiditate dolores aut exercitationem est. Quia ullam id necessitatibus labore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...