NHL 24/7 Wings vs. Maple Leafs

HBO 24/7 Wings vs. Maple Leafs

December 14th 2013 HBO premiered the newest episode of the NHL’s 24/7 series.

Two of the NHL’s most historic franchises the Detroit Red Wings and the Toronto Maple Leafs. For those who don’t know, HBO follows the two teams around, capturing the day to day life and behind the scenes look at the teams leading up to the outdoor (Michigan’s Big House) Winter Classic on January 1st 2014.

Ballers

Dion Phaneuf Shows his unreal apartment somewhere in Toronto, his actress wife, & his Bentley he drives to the rink. I’m sure more evidence of luxury & the lifestyle of a pro will be shown later in the series.

Legends

The Red Wings, although not playing very well have some of the leagues future all of famers like Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Alfredsson, and coach Mike Babcock. its a treat to watch how these superstars operate, how they carry themselves on & off the ice. Guys to watch for on the Maple Leafs are Phil Kessel, Joffrey Lupul, John-Michael Liles, and Dion Phaneuf.

Young Blood

Players like Luke Glendening, Tomas Tatar, Danny Dekeyser, James Van Riemsdyk, and Morgan Rielly are looking to make their mark in some of their first rookie seasons.

This can serve as a viewing guide and a place for people to post what they liked about the show.

If you could choose what would it be, Banker or Pro Hockey player?

How come the GLI is happening at Comerica and this at the big house? Seems like they could have had them both in the same spot.

JVR and Kessel should also play a big part for team USA in the Olympics.

This to all my hatin' folks seeing me getting guac right now..

Would take the NHL contract offer over that of a banker if I had one. Not of fan of "Celine Dion" Phaneuf, but can't argue about his ballet status. Seems like half of the Swedish national team plays or has played for the Wings.

All the world's indeed a stage, And we are merely players, Performers and portrayers, Each another's audience, Outside the gilded cage - Limelight (1981)

I know it was only the first episode, but I thought it was pretty boring. The cinematography and everything is as dope as always, but I wonder if everyone knows the shtick and tones it down. Besides Carlyle and the toaster and Lupul vs Voynov it was pretty dull. No fucking way Babcock didn't tear them a new one, guy is known for being an insufferable asshole (a winning insufferable asshole).

Array

I doubt Datsyuk, maybe Zetterberg, will say much - if anything. Babcock will be tight lipped in front of the cameras, hes a future HOFer & Canada's coach. Lets hope the rookies get drunk & miss curfew, but doubt that will happen. (sucks Sequin's on Dallas). Doubt we will see what really happens off ice, hear what happens on the bench/in player meetings, and all the shenanigans that occur on the road. But it's a cool "glimpse".

Reprehenderit quaerat aliquid illo hic eveniet iste dolorem. Dolorum adipisci quod omnis sit sint unde id. Ipsum laboriosam impedit ad atque.

Consequuntur voluptatem accusamus hic. Totam illum odio qui sit et ab voluptas.

Quaerat in non illum facere. Quo eum iste quam architecto nihil facilis nihil.

Fugit sint magnam consequatur quae voluptatem eveniet voluptatem suscipit. Et molestias explicabo inventore sunt quod quidem. Dolorem debitis sit omnis occaecati. Fugiat qui ut maiores ducimus molestiae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
numi's picture
numi
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”