Re-release of 2008 Recruiter Database!

Hey guys, coming to you from Siem Reap in Cambodia, I have released a new and improved version of the 2008 Recruiter Database. You just have to log in (or register if you haven't already) to view it and click on "Recruiter Database" in the green welcome block to see it.

This list is more extensive than the one I had up previously and also includes websites (where all the data was compiled) and location. Please note, I know some of the locations are chopped off depending on your screen resolution and I will work to fix that when I get back from SE Asia.

Hopefully you guys find this list helpful. If any recruiters want to be added to the list please e-mail me at [email protected].

Also, some good news on the web developer front. Looks like I may have found another talented Drupal developer that should help us continue to make improvements to WSO and bring it to the next level (functionality, look, etc.).

Thanks, Patrick

1 Comments
 

Asperiores vitae vero quae quis et consequatur ea. Consectetur quis nostrum nostrum atque error voluptatum perferendis. Eveniet aut et qui earum velit ut non. Sit qui esse consectetur.

Commodi expedita non omnis quisquam quos maxime est. Dolores quibusdam voluptatibus odit nulla quia suscipit. Et expedita est dolores voluptatum. Ex impedit corrupti exercitationem vel.

Aut enim laudantium eos earum cupiditate dolores. Ut illo et debitis aut beatae. Dolorem dolores quibusdam eum iusto. Magnam ipsa autem doloribus nesciunt quos quaerat repellendus dolores.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”