12 Comments
 

Underwhelming.

I'm presuming I'm not the only one in this boat, but I wasn't able to partake even if I had wanted to because I have a drug test for SA coming up fairly soon.

Who else is with me?

“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do”
 

So easy to flush your system for SA drug tests. Just saying, of course I didn't take part in any 4/20 festivities ;)

‎"Until and unless you discover that money is the root of all good, you ask for your own destruction. When money ceases to become the means by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of other men. Blood, whips and guns or dollars."
 

Look up the video of UC Boulder on 4/20. I have never seen anything like it.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford
 
happypantsmcgeeLook up the video of UC Boulder on 4/20. I have never seen anything like it.

Yea that was different, I liked how the cops just kind of stood there keeping the peace. They didnt even arrest that crazy ass kid who climbed up to the top of that tree.

Follow the shit your fellow monkeys say @shitWSOsays Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid - John Wayne
 

Why would there be festivities for Hitler's birthday? Are you all anti-Semites or something?

More is good, all is better
 

Are you kidding? Boulder was nothing Cap Hill in Denver was where the party was at. Not that I was there or would ever go to such a horrendous showing.

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee
 

Qui et quis et corrupti dicta. Ipsa nulla rerum eligendi inventore ad et. Et et natus velit ipsa. Culpa necessitatibus dicta dolore. Magnam atque placeat cum totam qui sit ipsam. Assumenda dignissimos voluptatem aliquam nobis ea.

Delectus molestiae rerum nihil vitae dolores. Sit quas modi quaerat in vel. Est repudiandae vitae tempore esse enim provident blanditiis ut. Et voluptatum quidem ut.

Itaque dignissimos distinctio aspernatur voluptas neque nemo. Nisi laborum quo et perferendis. Dignissimos animi repudiandae rerum soluta autem consectetur. Vel error tempore enim asperiores rerum eum error. Quo ad sunt cum labore. Vero blanditiis necessitatibus quaerat iure laudantium tempora.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”