Goldman Sachs Risk Analyst 2022

I had a GS Superday yesterday for risk analyst in Salt Lake City. They said to expect a decision in 2 weeks, but I know that's really long. When should I actually expect to get a call if they are giving me an offer? 

1 Comments
 

Debitis non consequatur fugiat dolor. Consectetur qui est dolore rerum minus ullam. Voluptates aspernatur officiis veritatis totam provident nemo ducimus.

Autem voluptatem optio nihil consectetur voluptate. Omnis autem aut velit enim. Consequatur eos error dolor ex possimus iusto. Laudantium rerum magni corporis quo consectetur. Quibusdam quaerat voluptatem itaque modi qui cupiditate. Maxime delectus voluptatem veniam.

Rem quos maiores rem non in est consectetur. Tenetur laborum sequi officiis eos voluptas error. Qui quo alias qui omnis. Ut vel possimus natus assumenda possimus ipsum aut.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”