2023 up and coming funds
Title title title title, preparing for on cycle and just thinking about what I can look out for. Like many others, would love to get that entrepreneurial feel (yes, I know the downsides too)
Title title title title, preparing for on cycle and just thinking about what I can look out for. Like many others, would love to get that entrepreneurial feel (yes, I know the downsides too)
| +81 | The Peanut Portco | 8 | 11h |
| +59 | Seeking External Perspectives | 17 | 23h |
| +32 | Rejoining old firm - Guaranteed Promotion? | 9 | 10h |
| +21 | Reneging on an offer | 8 | 1d |
| +19 | American PE VP who needs to move to London for personal reasons - how should I go about it? | 8 | 3d |
| +19 | Negotiating sale economics with CEO? | 4 | 3d |
| +19 | Cold Pitching an Investment Idea for a VP Seat | 3 | 2d |
| +18 | Career Advice | 1 | 3d |
| +18 | LMM PE to PE-backed Corp Dev? | 2 | 6d |
| +17 | Joseph Baratta to Leave BX | 16 | 2d |
Career Resources
I mean everyone will have their own definition of "up and coming" but the Golden Gate spinouts are crushing it: Arcline (industrials), Percheron (consumer), and a newer one, Lone View (tech). Don't think I've ever seen Radial Equity mentioned on here but good name to keep on your radar. Incline is a strong MM name. One Rock is growing like crazy and keeps doubling fund size. Clarion is a true LMM player but their returns are great. MiddleGround is growing and has great returns.