Asset Management Analyst at Arbor in Dallas, TX
Can someone provide me info on what kind of AM this is and what comp would be? I live in Dallas and there isn't many asset management jobs here so I'd like to go for this one.
Here is the job description:
- Assist with financial analysis of commercial real estate properties including operating, budget and variance review, loan administration and borrower support, workout and foreclosure analysis, review and analysis of leases, appraisals and engineering reports and review of monthly billings.
- Compile and edit financial reports for investors, auditors, and senior management; including but not limited to CLO investor newsletters, management reports, and rating agency reports.
- Property valuation including market analysis and research.
- Maintain data and run reports in the Enterprise loan servicing system.
- Lead Asset Management activities for a portfolio of Agency loans.
Hey lalapaloozacre, I swear if I had a silver banana for every lonely thread I posted too I'd be richer than @compbanker ...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Friend has been in same role for 6 months let me ask him.He does Multifamily value add Multifamily. Travels a lot. Didn't ask comp. Any specific questions you have besides comp?
Thanks man. Sure I guess comp, travel, culture, hours?
Sorry, I had wrong firm. Wish I could provide some better insight
Its loan asset management. Predictable work schedule built around quarterly and year end reporting so WLB will be good. Decent stepping stone type job.
What do you mean by stepping stone type job?
Not the poster, but he meant this is a good job to get experience before moving on to something else (presumably a "step" above this one)
Quis praesentium fugiat sit voluptas distinctio. Est inventore ipsum qui et voluptatem. Eius esse est eligendi molestiae rerum quia quos. Nesciunt aut reprehenderit optio et. Eum consequatur possimus qui consequatur est.
Ipsum et culpa distinctio reiciendis. Cupiditate sit quod harum ex. Consequatur accusamus praesentium quo corrupti et consequatur.
Aut est error excepturi rerum qui omnis est. Qui voluptatem tempore et sit modi nulla veniam. Omnis quod aliquid qui qui. Eos quia est illo vel quia. Quis iste enim dolor et assumenda magnam.
Voluptatem corporis facere nam sit quo. Impedit amet occaecati tenetur quam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...