ROAST MY RESUME. Pursuing IB (2026 SA).
This is my third time posting my resume here, and I've incorporated everyone's feedback. This is my final version after the revisions. (I left off my GPA since it's a 3.3.) Please be direct and straightforward with your feedback—no need to sugarcoat it. Thank you!

The lines next to the dates on ur upcoming roles look weird. Maybe move location next to role name, and time frame up on right. Might not be the answer but do something abt the random straight lines
Yea I agree, it does look weird.
Line after final point in both skills and interests. You’re using the line like a semicolon or comma so I don’t think u need it there
Also after intro to econometrics
Got it. Make sense.
Rem reiciendis aut sint unde quo. Aut sit enim autem. Porro corrupti numquam ullam consequatur ex aliquid. Pariatur possimus rerum aut consequatur non voluptate explicabo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...