Best choice from these unis?
About to enter Y13 next year and I've been encouraged to make a shortlist of potential unis and courses I'd like to apply for on UCAS. Would appreciate if anyone could give me some advice as to which unis are better than others for graduate employability in finance in London. Not getting into IB won't be the end of the world for me, cos I'll probably apply for big4/tier 2 accounting,
1) BSc Finance, Accounting and Management or Industrial Economics (Nottingham) AAA
2) BSc Accounting and Finance (Exeter) AAA
3) BSc Accounting and Finance (Southampton) AAB
4) BSc Accounting and Finance (Newcastle) AAB
5) Accounting, Business Finance and Management (York) AAB
6) BSc Economics and Accounting (somewhere like Leicester/UEA) ABB