Master in Finance with no work experience - What to choose?
After having read the whole forum for profile evaluations/master chances, I am curious about my chances.
I want to apply for the following masters this year (2022):
- Bocconi: MIF
- Oxford: MFE
- LSE: Finance
- LBS: MFA
- Might consider HEC, HSG, Vienna, ...
About my profile:
- UG in Economics & Finance with high GPA (First Class - 4.00 according to scholaro)
- exchange at a BeneLux target with high GPA
- GMAT mid 700's (high quant) - however I have a low AWA (relevant for MFE)
- EC: in uni sports clubs, language geek
- NO relevant work experiences (I only worked summer jobs)
I think the weakness of my profile is pretty obvious.
I want to work in London after my masters, and not stay in my country. I believe I have a chance to grab the tuition waiver for Bocconi's MIF, however, my top choice would be above all MFE.
How do you see my chances? I would love to hear your opinions guys!