Energy Trading Bonuses 2021
Now that we're wrapped for the year, I'm curious to hear what kind of bonuses people got in gas and power trading? I know many peers in natural gas and power that had their best years ever bonus wise because of what happened this past February.
Commodity / type of shop / level / bonus
I'll start, physical gas / trading house / AVP / 350k bonus
Hey MrGassyMan, I'm here because nobody responded to this thread after a few days...maybe one of these resources will help you:
More suggestions...
You're welcome.
Power and gas/ Prop Shop/ Trader/ 930K bonus expected
jfc
from uri or just a good year in general?
Uri helped somewhat, but NG being strong was the main driver. Definitely my best year ever, don't know is that I'll be able to replicate it.
Are you trading west? hence your best year ever?
Damn lol, wish I was born 1-3 years earlier. Starting at a energy prop shop soon.
Interested to hear others as well. I know some shops that had FY end already and got paid $$ millions
I'm expecting a fat cash infusion today, tomorrow some day soon
Were your bonuses canceled last year? Some shops are paying out for 2 years of bonuses
got jackshit last year. Expect 3x more than jackshit
I don’t know what I would do if a company cancelled bonuses..def wouldn’t be working there in time for the next round of bonuses
I've heard back from a few friends
it seems like 50/50 on whether guys got paid on Pnl or not
i thought it would be closer to 80/20 but companies always like to screw employees and watch them leave
Why are energy companies so goddamn cheap? Worse than a bank or HF
Consequatur nisi ex ipsa nulla. Modi eius sint debitis impedit. Natus nihil repellendus omnis enim officiis nulla fugit. Ea quidem laudantium cum nisi.
Officiis quia eveniet asperiores. Minima ullam non sed. Aut laudantium incidunt aut odit tempora aut. Nisi velit totam laborum nesciunt incidunt blanditiis.
Dolorum eum voluptas iusto ea quo. Possimus autem officia repudiandae provident itaque distinctio voluptatum. Veritatis blanditiis odio quasi et suscipit. Modi sed quam et et repellendus soluta.
Itaque quidem minus eum. Qui est suscipit ab voluptas illum. Porro omnis officia et nam officia aut. Dolores unde maxime harum incidunt. Placeat et mollitia perferendis voluptatem provident non officia repellendus. Id eaque ea qui doloremque omnis voluptas voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...