JPM CIB Markets Internship 2026 (LDN)

Hi everyone! Wanted to know if anyone has had any update regarding their Hirevue interview + maths assessment for the London OC Markets Internship at JPM?

If not, could I ask what the typical duration is regarding hearing back for the superday or a rejection? Would also really appreciate if I could know how people found the MCQ test

Thanks!

19 Comments
 

For the JPMorgan CIB Markets Internship HireVue and assessments, here's what you need to know based on the most helpful WSO content:

  1. Hearing Back Timeline:

    • Typically, candidates hear back between 2-3 weeks after completing their HireVue interview to schedule the next round (superday) or receive a rejection. However, this can vary depending on the specific role and location.
  2. MCQ Test Feedback:

    • Unfortunately, there isn't specific feedback on the MCQ test for the London OC Markets Internship in the provided context. However, candidates often recommend practicing similar assessments to get comfortable with the format.
  3. General Tips for HireVue:

    • The HireVue interview usually includes 3-6 questions, with 30 seconds to prepare and up to 90 seconds to respond.
    • You have 3 attempts to record each response, and there are unlimited practice trials available before starting the actual interview.

If you're still waiting for updates, keep an eye on the applicant portal for status changes. Good luck with your application!

Sources: JP Morgan HireVue Actual Interview Questions for Online Interview, https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investment-banking/goldman-sachs-investment-banking-summer-analyst-hirevue-overview?customgpt=1, J.P. Morgan - Video Interview Invitation Corporate & Investment Banking Summer Analyst, J.P. Morgan - Video Interview Invitation Corporate & Investment Banking Summer Analyst

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Hey, I did this last week, not heard back. I guess since it's off cycle it may be a bit longer as it's all about desks needs etc. And on the maths test, I'd say it was harder than I expected. I'm lucky I have a maths background so was able to go through it all but definitely wouldve caught out people without that background I'd say. How'd you find it?

 

Alias excepturi adipisci error consequatur fugiat. Velit velit reiciendis natus aut quibusdam. Eum quibusdam quis fuga laborum esse nihil qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”