RMG Equity trader
RMG Equities TradingThis role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & UK Financial Conduct Authority - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
As a Barclays Resource Management Group (RMG) Equities Trader you will be responsible for the allocation of financial resource, incentivizing business behaviour to drive efficiency and precision activities across legal entities. RMG holistically manages and allocates these financial resources, working closely with business areas and providing the single point of contact for Treasury.
is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Act as the primary contact for Cash Equities and Derivatives traders for any funding related questions
• Focussing on unsecured funding; including haircut on securities, less liquid assets, loans and margin (initial, variation and clearing)
• Performing Asset/ Liability management reviews monthly via submission to Treasury ensuring a robust liquidity control framework
• Executing and booking funding trades with Treasury and Equities Trading desks
• Act as Treasury's primary contact for any questions related to Cash and Derivatives Assets
• Being responsible for managing RMG Equities EMEA Funding book