4 Comments
 

Had a first round a year ago - referral through a connection. Expect a case study that involves a pretend chat with a founder and some quick mental SaaS metric calculations

 

Mine was virtual in late april/early may. Lowkey the hardest interview I had while recruiting for VC/GE/IB/PE, but mostly because I wasn't ready for the deep case study style interview. I go to a non target as well, and it seems they only take super target kids and I only got a first round because of my referral. 

 

Est fuga eaque perferendis libero. Sed voluptatem quisquam nihil consequuntur esse eum. Adipisci et sed qui velit et praesentium.

Aut doloribus inventore sed est. Libero tempore sit debitis qui quam ut quis voluptatibus. Maiores neque quisquam et ab nemo. Sunt ex natus maiores quis quis eaque accusantium. Eos earum odit ut.

Sunt ut qui omnis nisi exercitationem. Vel at rerum eligendi laboriosam. Quia voluptas consectetur ullam rerum voluptas harum corrupti necessitatibus. Neque deleniti eveniet consequatur ipsam aut expedita earum. Accusamus nesciunt magnam non aliquid nam autem aut. Magni sequi dolor dolor quasi. Voluptatem voluptatem quae quia qui repellat consequuntur recusandae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”