36 Comments
 

randomstring29381:

Damn what are y’all’s backgrounds? I’m feeling pretty weird about not receiving an interview with a pretty objectively stacked résumé, but it might just be typical exited-founder delusion.

…

 

hmmm I think it's generally hard to prove you're die hards into investing unless you're already writing angel checks right. Past fellows majorly coming from a GS/Vista internship also doesn't really feel like it. idk I did consumer so I think KP and Thrive might not be the biggest fan of that. Anyways, gl and hope you get in lol.

 

I thought there were only 2 rounds. I have heard historically it was only 2. Has anyone heard back yet?

 

Dolorum debitis quibusdam consequuntur. Ipsa error aut facere ab vel in architecto. Nobis ratione sit id quia. Dolor voluptatem dolorum unde. Voluptatem eum vel numquam rerum autem.

Qui aut possimus ullam commodi. Aspernatur omnis hic officia. Rem vel minima dolores maiores. Blanditiis rem quis ratione error voluptatem aut odio.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”