2019 SA PJT Park Hill Secondary Advisory Group Interview

Hi everyone,
I have a first round 30 min video interview coming up with the Park Hill Secondary Advisory Group.
Anyone interviewed for them before? Should I expect to be asked technicals? If yes, how hard will the technicals be? Any other ideas how to prepare?

Background: Rising Junior at target, previous experience in finance but not IB

Thanks!

Comments (18)

May 2, 2018

bump

May 5, 2018

I also have a 1st round w/ Park Hill Secondary Advisory coming up. I'm spending a lot of time perfecting my story, since secondary advisory is kind of niche and they'll definitely ask us why secondary advisory. Technicals-wise, I think it's good to know generally why the market for secondaries exists/why people would buy/sell secondaries. I'm also gonna go over LBO models, and then maybe do a slight review of other technicals depending on if I have time. For context, I'm also a rising junior at a target with an upcoming IB internship this summer but no previous finance experience.

May 6, 2018

Thanks so much for your input! appreciate it. Good luck on your interview.

May 5, 2018

is pjt secondaries one of your top choices?

May 6, 2018

Yes it is. Why are you asking?

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

May 6, 2018

just wondering why it's appealing to some people. i have a first round coming up too but don't find the group to be that interesting

May 19, 2018

anyone going to the superday on tuesday?

Oct 2, 2018

How was the superday? I have one for FT with this group.

May 24, 2018

Does anyone know if this group is still recruiting?

May 31, 2018

It is for FT analysts

Jun 1, 2018

I just received an interview invite for the 2019 SA position, and I applied not more than a couple weeks ago. So I'd say they are still in the recruitment process.

Jul 31, 2019

I have a first round for 2020 SA tomorrow. Any advice?

"Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry."

Aug 7, 2019

Was it particularly technical? I have the first round on Friday.

Aug 7, 2019
Comment

"Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry."