2020 Point72 Summer Academy Superday

Laro98's picture

Hi all,

I have a superday for Point72 that will take place in the next few weeks at the NYC Office. I was wondering if anyone had insight on what the superday entails and what to expect. I would really appreciate it. Can also make this a thread for others attending the superday.

Thanks!

Comments (19)

Apr 27, 2019

Hey Laro98, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I am sad to say, but this thread is lonely, so thought I'd post in here to try and help out. Some potential topics that might help:

• 2018 Point72 Summit to figure out what I should prepare for. HF Point72 ... Has anyone participated in/is anyone going to be participating in P72's one-day academy ... summit this year? I'm curious about what the interviews for the summer 2019 intern position will be ...
  • Point72 Accelerated Recruiting all this week, next week, and the week after. Point72 Recruiting Undergraduate interns can expect ... touch someone from Point72 is ludicrous. The timeline from initial call to offer can be anywhere from ... a few weeks to two months. Read More About Point72 on WSO Point72 Undergrad Recruiting SA Would You Pick ...
  • Point 72 Academy 2019 Recruiting through this similar experience before I would love to hear your insights. Thanks! hedge fund point72 ... Hello everyone, Just trying to get a feel for Point 72's Academy 2019 recruitment process. ... "exclusive summer networking night" at Point 72's office in NYC. The invitation said the event will ...
  • Point72 Final Round SA Interview interview Final Rounds point72 sac undergrad ... Anyone been through final round interviews for Point72's summer analyst position? Just ...
  • Point72 Academy Summer Analyst- Online Assessment I recently applied for Point72's Academy Summer Analyst Position through their website. ... taking this assessment or with the SA recruiting process for Point72 in general? Any help would be ... appreciated. Point72 Asset Management ...
  • Nomura S&T vs. Point72 Academy Program a leg up in the interview process. However, in terms of interest, the Point72 opportunity and the chance ... hesitant to pursue the Point72 opportunity because I only have one interview opportunity at this moment, ... have a shot. I've also heard that Point72 only extends return offers to 50% of their internship ...
  • Nomura S&T vs. Point72 Academy a leg up in the interview process. However, in terms of interest, the Point72 opportunity and the chance ... hesitant to pursue the Point72 opportunity because I only have one interview opportunity at this moment, ... have a shot. I've also heard that Point72 only extends return offers to 50% of their internship ...
  • More suggestions...

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

May 4, 2019

Did you have it yet?

May 22, 2019

How long did you wait from submitting application until hirevue than superday? The app opened May 1st and I submitted my app May 20th - is that too late?

May 22, 2019

You should be fine. They're doing super days all throughout the summer.

May 28, 2019

How do you know? This is good to hear!

Learn More

814 questions across 165 hedge funds. 10+ Sample Pitches (Short and Long) with Template Files. The WSO Hedge Fund Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to land the most coveted jobs on the buyside. Learn more.

May 31, 2019

will there be a hirevue video before the 1st round?

May 31, 2019

Yeah there's a hirevue

Jun 2, 2019

Any advice on what we should expect on the hirevue and the online assessment? thanks

May 31, 2019

hirevue is standard buy-side stock pitch and the online assessment is basically trying to make sure you're not an idiot

Jun 7, 2019

Has anyone heard back from HireVue yet? I know last year they have net-working event, will they do the same this year?

May 22, 2019

I was invited to one for the end of June but that may just be for people with accepted offers.

Jun 7, 2019

Thx for sharing. Wondering what's the timeline like last year? How many weeks did it take from hireVue to offer. This year I think they open the application portal in the beginning of May and HireVue ddl for me was June 3rd.

Jun 17, 2019

Hi, could anyone please tell me how long did it take to get the HireVue invite after submitting the application? Thanks!

Jun 19, 2019

It was 16 days for me

Jun 17, 2019

Thanks! It has been about a week and a half since I submitted my application. Haven't heard back yet.
Do you know if the HireVue invites are selective?
Thanks again!

Jun 7, 2019
Comment