2020 Point72 Summer Academy Superday
Hi all,
I have a superday for Point72 that will take place in the next few weeks at the NYC Office. I was wondering if anyone had insight on what the superday entails and what to expect. I would really appreciate it. Can also make this a thread for others attending the superday.
Thanks!
Hey Laro98, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot and I am sad to say, but this thread is lonely, so thought I'd post in here to try and help out. Some potential topics that might help:
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Did you have it yet?
How long did you wait from submitting application until hirevue than superday? The app opened May 1st and I submitted my app May 20th - is that too late?
You should be fine. They're doing super days all throughout the summer.
How do you know? This is good to hear!
will there be a hirevue video before the 1st round?
Yeah there's a hirevue
Any advice on what we should expect on the hirevue and the online assessment? thanks
hirevue is standard buy-side stock pitch and the online assessment is basically trying to make sure you're not an idiot
Has anyone heard back from HireVue yet? I know last year they have net-working event, will they do the same this year?
I was invited to one for the end of June but that may just be for people with accepted offers.
Thx for sharing. Wondering what's the timeline like last year? How many weeks did it take from hireVue to offer. This year I think they open the application portal in the beginning of May and HireVue ddl for me was June 3rd.
Hi, could anyone please tell me how long did it take to get the HireVue invite after submitting the application? Thanks!
It was 16 days for me
Thanks! It has been about a week and a half since I submitted my application. Haven't heard back yet. Do you know if the HireVue invites are selective? Thanks again!
I believe the HireVue invite is selective. It took roughly 10 days for me to get the invite. However, I think they come in waves, depends on when you submitted your application etc.. so I wouldn't be too worried. Good luck!
No idea if I'm too late or anything but I had a Superday for the London office. If u have any question just hmu.
Hey I reached my daily limit. Could you please message me? Would appreciate it!
I've reached my daily limit as well. Just finished hirevue round; could you please PM me?
Heyy there I’m applying for the London Academy in 2022, can I PM u for ur experience last year? It will be really helpful!
Suscipit sint rerum facere quasi dolorem est perspiciatis. Incidunt omnis sunt ut labore. Sunt recusandae delectus veniam omnis qui excepturi. Natus consequatur saepe quaerat illum neque ad sed.
Nostrum laudantium est eligendi. Natus inventore impedit perspiciatis dolorem nam non quisquam. Nihil aut aperiam at repellat dolores. Maxime impedit saepe id quos.
Ut facere fugiat aut nihil vel quo. Nam nemo ad tempore.
Deleniti voluptatem et sed asperiores dolorem eligendi. Quasi nostrum architecto quam aut voluptatem veritatis sunt. Hic fugiat libero ipsa. Eaque quia illum eos magnam et aut. Nesciunt et pariatur laudantium vitae adipisci repellat ut amet.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quia accusantium esse maxime. Dignissimos quia est et ea. Hic sit autem dicta eos nihil.
Cupiditate nemo aliquam est ut at. Assumenda illo facilis enim quia quis. Eius voluptatem eos rerum atque eius quia iusto sint. Iusto consequuntur in dolores sapiente dolorem. Tempore qui sed eos et.