Hey what's up guys.
I've received two offers so far and I'm really having trouble deciding between them. Here are the details about the two below. In terms of salary, Accenture is much more competitive and overs 1.5 for over 40 hours per week. Deloitte's salary is 5K less than Accenture's and does not offer compensation for overtime. Both have comparable signing bonuses and relocation bonuses. Honestly don't really care about money that much as long as I can live comfortably in the DC area and go out a lot.
Position: Federal Technology Consulting Analyst --> Systems Integration --> Business & Technology Integration
Pros: High Salary, potential to make a lot of money, a lot of project opportunities
Cons: Long hours
Position: Analytics Consultant (Federal)
"You will perform detailed data analysis to develop meaningful insights necessary to address regulatory and business challenges for agencies."
Pros: Good brand, interesting work
Cons: Salary is 5K less than Accenture
So overall, when looking for potential jobs these three things are most important to me:
1. Ability to get into Top 10 MBA program and have company pay for it
2. Exit Opportunities - looking to eventually go out to San Francisco/Austin, TX and get out of federal
3. Fastest career progression track
Eventually, I'd like to go back to a top 10 business school and work in corporate strategy or upper management or MBB. My gut instinct is to choose Deloitte because most people from my school almost always take Deloitte over Accenture. Does anyone have an overall recommendation of which career choice I should go with?
Some other questions:
1. Which company is more prestigious?
2. Is it possible to negotiate salary with Deloitte to match Accenture's offer?
3. Which one is more of a "hang out with your coworkers and get drunk after work" culture?
4. Which company is more fun?