I have done one of these AMAs ~2 years ago but it's been forever and I figured it was time for another.
- Went to Target West Coast school with just "ok" IB alumni base, 4.0 GPA, economics major
- Regional banking / VC internship freshman and sophomore year
- SA at a BB M&A banking and full-time at BB M&A Banking
- 2 year stint at middle market growth equity fund
- Then pivoted to a Late-Stage VC / Tech Growth Equity (It was a pivot as I did almost no tech-related work during my banking or growth equity times. Also ended up taking lower comp as a result)
Feel free to ask me any questions or PM me if you have any personal questions!
Do you want a 1 on 1 mentoring session with me? Here's my mentor profile - click here.