I've been asked to do an AMA a few times over the past few months and it's dead in the office so I figured I'd open myself up for questions.
- BS in Accounting from no name college with 3.0
- MS in Accounting from Indiana
- 1 year in Big 4 (I knew I was going to hate it)
- 1.5 years as an analyst in Valuations/small business M&A
- 5 years at F500 Healthcare/Pharma Co. SFA and Manager in a few different roles.
- 3 years at F500 Industrial, Dir of FP&A for a business and now a GBU at corporate
I'm pretty open on WSO so I'll likely answer just about anything. Feel free to ask away.
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount