Currently working on the buy-side (L/S) in NYC and have recently made a few trips to Nashville. I've fallen in love with the city and wanted to get a feel for what institutions or L/S funds have a presence there. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I'll start. Mine is more or less James Franco, but backwards. Woah, genius. I know. It took me a while to come up with this one.+55 by famejranc in OFF
You HAVE to stop that annoying pop up on the lower left of screen. I know it's intention is to sell more premium items, but this is an abomination. I'm sure there was time/money spent on developing that, but it needs to go.
It can't have value more than...+39 by accountingbyday in WSO
- GS-85 is workable for an individual to juggle different wellbeing worries at one time. This is on the grounds that one medical problem can birth another. Or then again, in the plain least it can raise the dangers of creating other medical issues. This is explicitly valid on account of high...+30 by ronnykraes in HF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Title says it all. Would be interesting to get a poll going including firm size (bb/mm/etc) and sector.+20 by SomePleb in ER
- Fellow monkeys,
Online probably isn't the best place to seek for advice but would like an external perspective regardless.
Some background: HYP undergrad, and a current 1st year associate at a BB Financial Sponsors Group in NYC. I recently got an offer to join a PE MF at another...+19 by haxx0r31337 in OFF
- Is this the new age of pussyfying men? I thought most of the commercial was laughable. They even included a TYT clip in it...lol.+17 by Tony Montana in OFF
- Update Jan 18 - poll is up: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/polls/who-is-the-2018-wso-member-of-the-year-voting-ends-2418
Previous winners include: @Lloyd BIankfein", @fear the bulge", @Dingdong08", @DickFuld" , @BlackHat" , and @IlliniProgrammer"
Vote...+15 by AndyLouis in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jan21Premium Webinar: Resume prep for Private Equity interviews -- 9pm ET, 1/21/199:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Jan22Podcast: The importance of design -- Daniel Schriver -- 1/2212:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Jan25WSO Singapore Meet-Up: Fri Jan 25th, 7-9pm, Anti:Dote7:00 to 9:00 EST Singapore
- Jan28Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Event Driven Credit Investing -- 9pm ET, 1/28/197:00 to 8:00 EST Online
- Jan29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online