BAML GTS or UBS IB Summer 2020?
Hey guys. There are a few factors that I'm considering with these offers. (Keep in mind that I have already accepted BAML due to the fact that it had a short deadline and my UBS superday couldn't be moved up before the deadline)
IF I TAKE BAML
- I like the company better
- Company has a better brand name/deal flow
- I could potentially move internally to BAML IB (a stretch but still possible)
- It's not IB (my ideal role)
IF I TAKE UBS
- It's IB (my ideal role)
- Easier to move to other IB positions at other banks for FT
- Probably will get blacklisted from BAML
- My college would hate that I reneged
- A finance organization that I am a part of at school will hate that I reneged (probably cut ties)
- Not as good of a company in terms of deal flow and rep on the street
PLEASE help me figure out what option is best for me. I'm terrified of having bad blood with BAML (and I'm an idiot and added some interviewers from the process on linkedin).
Any advice is greatly appreciated