I am getting ready to apply for an MBA and am hoping to get some perspectives on my chances at HSW and other M7 schools.
- Undergrad: Non-target - top 70 USNews School (state college with full ride)
- Major: Finance/Accounting double major
- GPA: 3.93
- Internships: 2 IB internships at BBs (think CS, Citi)
- First Job: 3 Years at Tier 2 consulting (think Deloitte S&O, Oliver Wyman)
- Second Job: 2 Years at Tech Startup in Strategy Manager role ($1BN+ Valuation)
- GMAT: 740 (strong Q, average V)
- ECs: Average-Strong (NPF leadership, Launched 2 startups, Volunteering head at consultancy)
- Objective of MBA: Gain leadership experience for launching a software startup
Thank you in advance!