Chicago WSO Meetup - 2/19/2015

IlliniProgrammer's picture

Who: Financial Professionals and College Students of Drinking Age

What: WSO Meetup!

Where: Sweetwater Tavern, 225 North Michigan Avenue at Water Street (between the River and Grant Park)

When: 6:30 PM 2/19/2015 (Thursday)

Why: Meet your fellow primates. Also, because Cries has rightly called me out for not scheduling one in January.

Happy Hour Best Practices and Suggested Behavior:
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/blog/wso-happy-hour...

Not Ridiculously Expensive Parking: Aon Center off of Lower Columbus, at Lake and Columbus.

Comments (27)

Feb 12, 2015

@"Cries" @"CompBanker" @"AndyLouis"

Thanks Guys!

Feb 13, 2015

thanks for getting this posted up, will promote all next week!

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin

Feb 12, 2015

Is there any interest in doing sometime the week after, Feb 23-27? I'll catch the next one if not

Feb 12, 2015

The watering hole of Booth ballers and alphas.

Feb 12, 2015

hahaha just wow

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Feb 13, 2015

And UlUC ballers.

Good news is that you can negotiate a $1.50 discount with the parking attendant at Aon Center if you're wearing a rumpled suit and driving a clunker.

Best Response
Feb 19, 2015
mbavsmfin:

The watering hole of Booth ballers and alphas.

mbavsmfin:

Just ask the hostess where the Citadel and Booth ballers are at. Her eyes will instantly glaze over while her panties get moist. While breathless, she will point her finger at the general direction. You will walk over and see by their SWAGGER exactly who they are.

This is getting bad. He's dead serious too.

Feb 19, 2015

*guy who doesn't understand sarcasm*

Feb 13, 2015

the picture at the top is just too much, I nearly spit out my coffee

Feb 13, 2015

I might have to bring my mad swagger to this gathering

Feb 16, 2015

What time is this over? I'll be working pretty late hours this week- I'd like to stop and check it out over my dinner break

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers

Feb 16, 2015

I'll try to make it over if this Seasonal Affective Disorder doesnt kill me first..

Feb 17, 2015

Heardddddd that... wish I didn't, but I did

Feb 17, 2015

Can't wait. Thanks for setting this up!

Feb 17, 2015

I'm totally new to the forum but I will be there!

Feb 19, 2015

Maybe next time I can go... I live a bit out of the city.

Have a fun one.

Feb 19, 2015

should goldie bring a couple joints?

heister:

Look at all these wannabe richies hating on an expensive salad.

https://arthuxtable.com/

Feb 19, 2015

too cold today, otherwise id be there

Feb 19, 2015

You are a very, very brave person to walk to the 6 and then commute that way in this weather all the way from Hyde Park. That sounds awful.

I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Feb 19, 2015

also, how will i be able to pick out the WSO crowd when I arrive? pink hats or sth?

Feb 19, 2015

Just ask the hostess where the Citadel and Booth ballers are at. Her eyes will instantly glaze over while her panties get moist. While breathless, she will point her finger at the general direction. You will walk over and see by their SWAGGER exactly who they are.

Feb 19, 2015
mbavsmfin:

Can you please stop threadjacking all of my Chicago-related threads with your obsessive prestige trolling? Once you're 6 months out of college, nobody gives a damn where you work or where you went to school. Work hard, get out of debt, save money. (And no the MS wasn't me)

Back to my rusty honda.

Feb 19, 2015

Ask the host for "Wall Street Oasis". I am the guy with the orange hair and geeky glasses. If you're new, many of us are new too.

Feb 19, 2015

Yeah, too cold. Next time -

Feb 20, 2015
Comment
Feb 20, 2015