Want some help developing my story, at the moment I have a lot of cool experiences, but really have trouble bringing it all together for MBA.
1) Consulting at IT Healthcare for internship
2) Work experience in Tech for large company for Bus Dev (eg. Google, Facebook, etc) for internship
3) Comp/Bus Double Major
4) Software research while in undergrad
5) Working in MBB (still deciding what to focus on, any suggestions good)
6) Academic experience as part of consulting group for non-profit while in undergrad
Anyone have any suggestions for how to bring my story together or what experiences would make sense to bring it all together?
I am really interested in both consulting and getting a lot of experiences and tech, also do some non-profit on side, but I am trying to fit all those interests into something that makes sense, would be a contribution to the business school community, and help show that I am a strong candidate.