Why are people not selling it? Wasn’t it under $100 today? 

Just because there is X% SI doesn’t mean that the current remaining shorts aren’t at $300

BBDreamin

He can't really believe this thing is returning to $200+/share.

Yeah it would be interesting to hear his projections. I would appreciate an in-depth interview at some point. What if he knew it would hit $90 today and still held on for deep value... 

He still has a bunch of followers that say 'if you're still in, I'm still in'. Lots of fans. Even after today. 

-

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

He was up to $50MM at one point. Those calling him an idiot didn't make $10MM on trade in less than 2 weeks. Not everyone is a greedy fuck like many on WSO. He already made $13MM and he's also the public face of all this.

Big_Muffin

He was up to $50MM at one point. Those calling him an idiot didn't make $10MM on trade in less than 2 weeks. Not everyone is a greedy fuck like many on WSO. He already made $13MM and he's also the public face of all this.

Pretty sure that’s everyone’s point Einstein. He was up $50 million at one point. And he’s still holding. That is the definition of greed.

How are any of you in finance? This is literally elementary school level common fucking sense. 

IMO, if it wasn't greed, then he would've pulled out way before it even got to $10 million or even $2 million given that he started with $50k. Its obviously easy to say he should pull out at $50 million but that logic would have also had him pull out way earlier too, so I feel like cashing out on the way to the top and whenever he does the rest ended him in a better position than pulling out much earlier due to common sense. 

Most Helpful

Really, really does not matter at this point. I think(?) he put in ~50k towards GME – he pulled out 13MM... and can easily retire from his 9-5 as a multi-millionare. Not to mention all the media exposure and massive cult-like following that will most definitely generate significant profit on his youtube channel/create vast opportunity for side businesses and branding. Fucking Netflix is making a goddamn movie with him as a central character. All that being said, I think he'll be able to "capture" the profit lost (and perhaps more) if he uses the world-wide attention he's gotten in a smart way – and he has, given that he's gone on record. Star power and being a phenomenon has made many extremely wealthy... dude could write the shittiest book ever by tomorrow and it will skyrocket to NYT bestseller. Greedy of him to hold, sure, but I feel as though he knows he's already won in all scenarios. We'll see him probably see him on Ellen next week or hanging out with Elon Musk.

He had already cashed out I think half of his positions at about ~13MM if I recall.. the remainder is house money but don't worry he is not an idiot. He knows that if he diamond hands his way until the ship sinks he will be worshiped as a god and make back the losses via more publicity and maybe YouTube

No one is shitting on him for making money. He is obviously bright and congrats to him for making millions but he has proceeded to act like a tard for continuing to hold on and bleed millions just for clout, etc. 

The hypotheses of him continuing to HODL to avoid death threats/fury or to secure his position for future pump and dumps make sense though

the risk management irony is astonishing. redditors hating on melvin for poor risk management but then they hodl while their GME shares are down 60%, not realizing or not caring that it becomes much harder to recover a loss as you hold onto a loser.

iggs99988

Bump. Homie losing more today. 

Yesterday on WSB he said he's not going to post daily updates anymore. 

AKA he's never going to post again, and sold this morning (for his sake I pray this is the case).

This is pretty much what I thought as well. I think he bailed today and I bet a lot of WSB bailed today. Deep Value always comes with an end date and this may be it. 

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Isaiah_53_5 💎🙌💎🙌💎

iggs99988

Bump. Homie losing more today. 

Yesterday on WSB he said he's not going to post daily updates anymore. 

AKA he's never going to post again, and sold this morning (for his sake I pray this is the case).

This is pretty much what I thought as well. I think he bailed today and I bet a lot of WSB bailed today. Deep Value always comes with an end date and this may be it. 

Might have to do with the SEC investigation and him going before Congress

Aut dolorem suscipit sunt officia ipsa. Rerum et non aut omnis aliquid illo fugiat sint. Dolor nam deserunt corporis repellat. Deleniti sunt hic dolor nam. Debitis cumque ipsam sint ab ex voluptatem.

Sed consequatur magnam atque. Sit quo perferendis odio laborum impedit. Perferendis blanditiis enim iste illo. Provident eum sed beatae quam sapiente ut sit.

Enim mollitia odio rerum minus odio voluptatem. Ea id est eos saepe fugit omnis cum nostrum. Temporibus dolorum nihil aperiam est. Corrupti voluptatem ducimus sapiente sint iste libero id. Quia distinctio qui cupiditate odit nemo id.

Nulla odit sed mollitia libero dolores mollitia excepturi. Enim laboriosam qui ut quas corporis similique rerum. Possimus aut repellendus voluptatem. Odio voluptatem dolor porro quia eos exercitationem sed.

Ipsa dicta dicta beatae dicta ipsam dignissimos. Ut minus non et dolorem quidem. Ad rerum tenetur consequatur consequatur. Minus reprehenderit repudiandae est sed magni odio. Enim iure temporibus quasi est. Voluptas saepe maiores quo quasi est incidunt accusamus culpa.

At qui voluptatem voluptates veniam odit eos. Molestiae neque omnis quos vitae vel voluptatem culpa.

Quis aliquid vero similique et. Ea voluptatem modi qui nisi rerum. Eius quidem suscipit quis consequatur voluptatum. Ut sapiente rerum delectus quidem culpa sint. Quia suscipit optio nihil non. Qui enim autem sit voluptatem maiores deleniti et sint.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”