Gained $11.5k - reinvest or cash out?
So I came into some solid gains recently. I bought Nikola before the reverse-merger (when it was VectorIQ) at $14 and sold this week at $72. I actually did the research pre-merger on NKLA so please don't group me in with the Robinhood cowboys, lol, but I made about $11.5k in gains.
What should I be doing with that money now? I know it's not a lot, but it's the most I've ever made in my short 2 years of having a Fidelity account. Given the volatility we've seen the past few days, do you guys see it continuing? Should I have it as cash on the sidelines instead or pump it into QQQ or VOO?
Thanks in advance for the advice because I am really tempted to cash out on the gains and go buy something stupid like a watch and some shoes.
Put it all on ZOM
Cash out, all on bitcoin
Buy a life coach who can explain to you the difference between luck and skill....and then buy a passive fund
I already have passive funds in the portfolio but I suppose more doesn't hurt. Lol life coach we'll see about
Cash out and buy a used Rolex.
Quit your job and set up a hedge fund.
Buy the watch and shoes.
Buy and watch the hoes.
Always remember to pay the tax man first - especially on a large gain. Deal with that first, then go from there.
Kiyosaki says pay the tax man last
kiyosaki is a fraud, look it up
Kiyosaki=Asian Amway Tai Lopez
I think now you have enough wisdom to start your own company and post ads on YouTube about how you made millions in the stock market and how you can teach others how to too.
![Gained $11.5k - reinvest or cash o
wowwww nice paintjob
![https://media0.giphy.com/media/PkXrOxe77MbmavlfWa/giphy.gif][https://me…]
time for a new bike
$11.5K will cover most of it - trust me - you'll be happy you did this - watches are dumb - bikes are cool
CERVELO PX-SERIES DISC RED ETAP AXS 1 PULSE ENDURANCE SPORTS $12,500.00
https://www.pulseendurance.com/products/cervelo-px-series-red-etap-axs-…
Ah yes the holy grail, will I sub 10 Kona if I buy this?
Yes sub 10 Kona is practically guaranteed. If you can pull off the run.
![https://content.active.com/Assets/Active.com+Content+Site+Digital+Asset…] [https://content.active.com/Assets/Active.com+Content+Site+Digital+Asset… https://content.active.com/Assets/Active.com+Content+Site+Digital+Asset…
Cervelo? Boring. Get a Pinarello and call it a day.
ok then -
Pinarello Bolide TT MSRP: $14,499.00
https://www.wrenchscience.com/road/frames/Pinarello/Bolide+TT/2020/
I do need a bike for sure. But $12.5k to get around? I like nice bicycles but what will this do for someone who wants the average/above average ride in New York?
Central park is really fun to ride. I'd check out your local bike shop for deals. You should be able to get a good bike for $2K-5K if you want a good carbon fiber frame bike.
I have a private HF set up, AMAZING returns, dm me for my PayPal, ill hook you up mate
Rolex time
Reinvest.
Your best bet is to dollar cost average into a low cost broad based ETF. VOO, VTI, SPY will all do the trick. I would buy in 4 equal increments of $3k spaced out over a few months. there’s really no right answer how to buy, just make sure you don’t try to time the bottom.
PLEASE explain further. I am still trying to make $1,000 so I can pay my medical bill!
I only have $100K in my bank account so really need the money or I will go down to $99K!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/MbG2IHi2IC496en8mR/giphy.gif" alt="e" />
Thanks, this is what I'm looking for
Buy a house
Better hide it before the left wing mob comes along demanding reparations
Could always buy some art as well.
Buy 11 TSLA shares.
Remember that you will be paying short-term cap gains on your return so save some for tax time
GameStop shares and DRS homie
Vel nemo qui magni ea quia. Earum quo omnis labore. Ut perspiciatis odio cumque consectetur aperiam tempore corrupti. Et nobis ut aut. Maxime laborum nostrum ut voluptatem laboriosam. Autem aperiam aspernatur quia fugit repudiandae delectus praesentium.
Quia debitis omnis est sed assumenda ipsam. Eligendi aut quaerat tenetur numquam. Ut magnam doloremque eaque. Sed tenetur adipisci et sint repudiandae. Laudantium ea ad est officia commodi fugit. Amet laudantium vel ex qui dolore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Id delectus nulla voluptatem animi similique porro nihil. Sint ab sapiente tempora quo veritatis aperiam. Odio aut commodi sed pariatur autem eaque. Voluptatem ea a et provident.
Et et eveniet sed voluptatibus quos voluptatem. Non incidunt animi et omnis ea eligendi.
Molestiae necessitatibus doloremque at quis blanditiis id. Nobis eum distinctio tempora libero occaecati. Et ut quas debitis at consequuntur occaecati ut. Pariatur unde voluptas ea rerum.