Goldman Sachs IBD SA 2021 Superdays
I just got my superday for NYC IBD SA 2021 and am excited for this opportunity. Would love to hear any insight on the interview process with goldman!
I just got my superday for NYC IBD SA 2021 and am excited for this opportunity. Would love to hear any insight on the interview process with goldman!
| +186 | Piper Sandler in talks to acquire PWP | 75 | 1d |
| +124 | UBS Appears to be Exploring Sale | 19 | 4d |
| +101 | Paradise Is Paradise | 8 | 1d |
| +80 | Drunk VP. How to manage? | 27 | 2d |
| +40 | How do I take my foot off the gas? (AN1) | 4 | 2d |
| +38 | Lazard US Views 2026/2027 | 13 | 2d |
| +26 | Why did EVR succeed vs GHL or PWP that ended up getting acquired? | 9 | 1d |
| +22 | Mandated 9:00am Arrival? | 6 | 5d |
| +21 | Prestige Upgrade: Incoming Piper Sandler Intern (PWP Merger) | 4 | 6d |
| +21 | How early is to early? | 9 | 17h |
Career Resources
Did you just get it?
Can anyone verify?
Is this group specific
Isn't Goldman a generalist application? How do they do it so it is group specific?
Application is general, superday is either with financing (product) or classic (coverage)
When is ur superday? And what’s the format
edit: someone else confirmed, and I don't want to be the rain on anyone's party. Congratulations OP :)
No, I got one too
Just got mine too for NYC, OP aint lying they going out rn
do you go to a target?
Non-target, non-diversity but networked heavily with analysts, associates, multiple VPs, and Co-head of one of the IBD groups
not hearing back tonight = no superday?
By end of tomorrow or end of today?
Yikes this is tense
Did ur application status change to denied or superday
No change yet, did you get an email for a superday?
does it actually say "Denied" lol dicks
Are all these IBD super days so far for NY only?
When are super days?
Ripperoni & Cheese
When is ur superday / what format?
Congratulations, all. You worked hard for this and are almost there!
Congrats boys
What schools have people gotten it from? Thinking that some are coming out tomorrow
Yeah big bump... has anyone been getting them over the last hour? It sounds like a quick wave came out but it seems to me like they’d do more superdays than have currently been announced
Also when the HV came out the thread was flooded. Unless they cut off nearly everyone, I believe there will be more SD invites coming out. HV invites came out almost all at once
got one at 9 PM ET today for 2021 NY IBD Financing Group SA - I got to a target. 3 back to back interviews 20 min each next week
Did u apply for PSI by chance
I didn’t apply for PSI
For everyone who has gotten them, did you apply to financing or classic?
I applied for classic but they put me into financing for superday. I heard they do that sometimes and your offer is for whatever they put you in
Did you get an email?
Same thing happened to me. Do you think the superday technical questions will be the same?
I applied for classic, but got financing superday. It was via an email
For those with offers did you get an email notification or did you just refresh the application portal
Did anyone for classic get?
bump on this question.... seems most supers given out were financing?
is AFG Summer Analyst classic or finance? what do we think interview difference will be
AFG = America’s financing group. It’s not classic.
My guess would be that AFG interviews are much more markets-focused.
I believe it is done by school for targets, so there should be more emails soon.
These all for NYC or has anyone heard from SF yet?
All NYC
Maybe classic group super days will go out tomorrow?
I was 4 seconds away from committing sudoku when I found out these were just the financing ones
LMAOOOOO thanks for making me laugh during this high stress time omg. SB!
del
Lmao
SUPERDAYS OUT -- but AFG only
What is AFG? AFG = financing group?
Also what is the difference between financing group and classic? I've heard they're the same size in IBD at goldman
The financing groups include Corporate Derivatives, ECM, Investment Grade Capital Markets, LATAM Financing, LevFin, and others. The classic groups are more traditional like HC, TMT, Industrials, NatRes, FIG, CnR, etc.
Financing = Product groups like ECM, DCM, LevFin Classic = Industry groups like TMT, Healthcare etc.
Anyone get an email saying they were dinged? or those didnt come yet lol?
Bump. Did anyone receive an official ding
delete
can anyone confirm? For classic?
Target/non? Can anyone confirm Classic?
The sudoku is back on the table, boys
.
Ty for making a sad day slightly better
I got a SD for classic but applied for financing. SD will be after yours, could you tell me about how yours go?
Hey guys! Anyone who got an interview with GS NYC is an international student? I was wondering if GS sponsors this year.
Cuz JPM said that they would not sponsor for 2021 summer. Thanks!
no way
yup classic nyc. Tuesday
Which target do you go to (ivy or non-ivy)?
lol why does that matter. FYI I go to a state school
CLASSIC OUT
Just got my classic superday. Non-ivy target.
I wish it was the old days where going to a supertarget guaranteed you a superday
Born too late to be guaranteed superdays
Born too early to go to space
Lowkey might just quit this whole IB grind and join the Space Force.
Baml Hirevues Out. also got the classic superday at 8:59
Can anyone confirm?
Did everyone get them at the same time?
No. They do it by school team is my assumption.
That's what I'm hoping.
if we did the hirevue but didn't get superday, does that mean we were rejected? As in we won't be reconsidered later on?
Do they all come out at the same time? or are they rolling throughout tonight.
Yea are people still getting supers?
I've lurked here for awhile but now this is killing me so I'm just going to ask it – anybody from Stanford got a SD yet? Does anyone have insight if Stanford has a school team or if our HV's are viewed by HCM? applied to NY and Chicago and LA
yes maybe it is rolling though
Are you from Stanford? Did you get a SD?
did you get classic or financing? Also did you just do OCR stuff or do you think you did a significant bit of networking?
There's a Stanford team that reviews all Stanford apps
Do you happen to know personally if any Stanford people got a SD?
Anyone get anything for Houston/Non-NY offices?
damn im emo
Any non-target kids get it?
Did you all get emails or was it just on the portal?
I received an email and my portal isn't updated.
Okay thanks, good to know.
Did any HYP ppl get them?
bump on if anyone from a lower ivys got notification
.
Yeah just got one
Mind if I ask which?
Bump on which
Yes
Which one of HYP?
I did not
Did emails come out all at the same time?
No, OP and I received emails at separate times. Although I think they are coming out tonight or tomorrow with superdays for next week.
Anyone recently get an SD invite?
For all the people who got a superday just now - are you all doing superday next Tuesday? Or there are multiple days?
Mine is Wednesday. Same format as previous poster.
Just got classic super, it's August 20?
Same here – so far away?
Might confirm the date, seems weird considering others are next week
Maybe because there’s another wave of hirevues for IBD and they want to superday the two groups together
Does anyone know how technical gs superdays are compared to other places? Also, is three 20 min interviews normal? seems so damn short
I had 3 20min interview for MS
has anyone heard back from M&A classic chicago?
Haven't heard anything for the Chicago office yet - I know the HVs went out a day later than New York so maybe they will roll out SDs soon - check out this thread https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/goldman-sachs-2021-ibd-chicago-t…
Got the classic superday invite a few hours ago. Anyone know how interviews are usually split up? For example, 1 technical 1 behavioral and 1 mixed, 3 mixed, etc...
my SD was all behaviorals
Any advice you have for the day? Also did you get a sense of what percent of students get offers?
Fuck GS man. Cant believe they cant see im perfect enough for a super.
For the people who got superdays - is it updated in your portal?
My portal updated, haven't any email yet
You got an update to "Superday" on your portal but no email??
Should we still expect there are superday emails coming out tomorrow (Friday)?
I sure hope so.
Same. Good luck!
praying but I really don't think so. Took a look at SA 2020 and it seemed that all first wave hirevue people either got supers on one day or were out.....
Jeez, there was no second wave of superdays?
interested
Damn it David Solomon! I suck your dick and let you cum in my mouth and you still don't get me a superday! Fuck you and your piece of shit company
Has anyone from Harvard got an invite for classic yet?
No - PM me pls
I take this back
Damn homie I was waiting for a PM :'(
You get the SD?
Numquam ut et aspernatur quidem autem. Sed nostrum esse vero eaque.
Quas quisquam nihil totam perferendis qui porro. Sit architecto est asperiores velit est mollitia. Sint ut expedita amet voluptas ea beatae atque. Vitae soluta quisquam est et laboriosam non dolor. Perferendis enim quae ea laudantium accusamus occaecati magnam. Aperiam molestiae voluptas qui qui. Ut rem et eius voluptatum fugit. Dolor rerum eveniet alias consequatur est et.
Eveniet esse modi cupiditate odio. Et quis hic rem pariatur. Ipsum nihil et reiciendis sequi non. Velit aut nostrum adipisci incidunt est blanditiis illo possimus.
Beatae minus aut et nemo. Fugiat optio quisquam id nulla consequatur at sit. Perspiciatis aliquam voluptatem nulla fuga. Non sint sapiente vel molestias magnam rerum ut. Est voluptatem iure a at. Reiciendis dolor eum omnis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Dolorem mollitia voluptas corrupti eum. Voluptatem sunt ad nam blanditiis sed. Nisi possimus inventore expedita placeat omnis modi expedita. Quam unde iste eum aperiam possimus aperiam. Rerum sint quia neque vel sint voluptates.
Quae est aspernatur saepe ea ad minima architecto. Aut esse blanditiis aut odio. Voluptatem quisquam unde voluptatem. Quae facilis voluptatem aut sit voluptate fuga. Quo dicta repellendus dolor sint consequuntur.
Quod doloremque beatae est eaque tempore omnis ut repellendus. Eius vitae enim voluptatem quia. Rem illum commodi qui voluptatem.
Ea veniam unde deserunt est omnis. Vero exercitationem et aperiam quas ea quo rerum. Velit minima reprehenderit rerum non suscipit. Aut facere vitae ut omnis temporibus voluptatem voluptates inventore. Maxime tempore odit sed doloremque.
Sit deserunt voluptatem voluptatem ullam. Excepturi ea soluta inventore rerum. Ad in laboriosam voluptatem et. Facilis quidem repudiandae est animi accusamus dolorum. Voluptatem et cum et ducimus omnis perferendis beatae commodi. Velit ut sit ut quia. Vel dolorem laudantium voluptatibus.
Et repudiandae molestias rerum. Voluptatem enim incidunt dolorum sint reprehenderit. Esse quidem nostrum blanditiis consequuntur voluptatem et minima. Officiis repudiandae inventore sit tempore totam. Quo et voluptas delectus quos alias vel.
Velit ut voluptas aut asperiores animi. Aut voluptate ullam fuga voluptatem consequatur. Eligendi non numquam nisi et natus eum magni doloremque.
Aut occaecati esse ad. Quibusdam saepe et incidunt quo est. Ut quia et mollitia enim voluptatem consequuntur incidunt.
Adipisci optio possimus nesciunt facere enim eligendi. Quaerat aperiam ut error ipsum. Aut et porro pariatur consequatur officiis autem iste doloremque.
Quod praesentium tempora et aut eos voluptatem voluptatibus. Cupiditate atque et qui non non. Magni nulla et voluptatem atque autem officiis aut. Eaque earum nihil nisi placeat quod ipsum animi ea.
Enim vel officia molestiae quis. Dicta quod dolor quasi repellendus sit assumenda. Sint et aut cum. Tempore eum aperiam consectetur perferendis magnam necessitatibus. Quaerat tempore eum quidem autem fugit.
Non dolor et iusto voluptatem velit occaecati. Sed amet ut et. Placeat sint eligendi culpa velit quia saepe. Architecto a ut porro iusto.
Aut eum voluptas autem soluta vero enim ut sunt. Ex similique occaecati impedit modi quidem veritatis. Cum consectetur est aut.
Consectetur ad et officiis sunt magnam sed et. Quo ut dolorem quia non. Nisi soluta quis pariatur blanditiis non consequuntur. Rem fugiat voluptas excepturi omnis.
Sed impedit eos incidunt aut. Quasi ullam voluptas a veritatis ut. Velit repudiandae veritatis iste sed pariatur earum consequatur. Eos pariatur rerum est modi. Unde est quis sed aut. Iste voluptatibus quia recusandae temporibus et corrupti.