Hello everyone, I know the title sounds like a meme but this is my situation:
I come from a non-target/semi-target for some banks; decent GPA and good internships. I was lucky enough to land multiplefirms. After receiving offers in early July, I decided to / , and then this week I was able to get an /MS/ IBD. Do you suggest reneging DB/UBS for signing with GS/MS/JPM?
GS/MS/JPM was my #1 bank since the beginning, but due to different timelines I didn't want to risk it by not signing the other offer. If you guys suggest reneging, what steps would you recommend taking? Also, any ideas how GS/MS/JPM feels about students reneging for them? Should I bring it up? Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.