I can't find much/any anecdotal information about this firm online... only one glassdoor review and nothing much on this site. Can anyone/does anyone know who can speak to their experiences interning at H.C. Wainwright in NYC? Either for investment banking or.
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- ***4/9 UPDATE: This is taking a little more time than I expected, and while I do appreciate and welcome all the questions, I will be a little less active on this starting tomorrow. Will still try to get to all questions though. Feel free to ask, comment and discuss though. Thanks all....+44 by monkeyking722 in IB
- Has anyone made the switch from being an analyst at a single manager to being a PM on any of the platforms?
As background, I've been at a single manager for 6 years and have covered my sector for a total of 8 years. I'm making ok but not great money for someone my level (500-750K)...+32 by bulge4lyf in HF
- Hi guys:
For companies with large pension obligations, is it possible to get rid of them during LBO through some kind of structure, or would that only happen during bankruptcy? Thanks!+28 by chips_ahoy in PE
- Hey all,
I was able to acquire a small managed service business a few months ago ~1M Revenue, 300k EBITDA almost all recurring revenue. I am looking to acquire another one in a different area ~3h flight away from where I am living now.
The deal is ~2M Revenue and ~500K EBITDA, with about...+27 by takenotes08 in PE
- Currently, over 72% of Americans are overweight, with 40% being obese. More disturbingly, 19% of children are obese, who will almost certainly stay obese into adulthood. Life expectancy is going down in the United States, and 600,000 people die a year of obesity related causes. The causes of...+26 by Lloyd BIankfein in OFF
- Trying to get a feel of the BB IB associate (post-MBA) hours. I realized my American alumni generally tend to overstate the working hours of around 90-120 (*this is just my observation from >10 alumni I spoke to, and is not representative of everyone). Asia alumni I connected with who are are...+25 by anotherm7 in IB
- Ok, fellas. I'm bored to tears in real estate and am looking for new interesting paths and new challenges. What are some niche real estate products that people rarely think about? Self-storage was the trendy niche that, in my view, is now overbought in a lot of U.S. markets. What are some...+23 by real_Skankhunt42 in RE
- I’m working on a mammoth multi-part Google post and WeWork ties in nicely with the overall theme.
*(To be clear, I have no opinion on WeWork as an investment - and I have zero knowledge of real estate - but I saw [this...+19 by CuriousCharacter in RE
- Does anyone have a cool story of an interviewee with an incredible skill or trick unrelated to finance that got them hired or was at least a talked about around the office?
E.g. Memorising a deck of cards - but less generic. +18 by ebitdagod in IB
- Notre Dame is in flames and it is a very sad thing to see...
How much do these unbelievable and tragic events remind us that our status quo can be shaken up easily? Is any method of pricing risk correct enough? Are we only pretending that we know what we are doing? How fat are the tails of...+16 by indigopixie in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Apr16Podcast: Hustle -- Eric Bahn -- 4/1612:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Apr17WSO LA Meet Up: Wed 4/17, 7pm, The Bungalow in Santa Monica7:00 EDT Santa Monica, CA