Some times I have to be rejected for a interview and i asked for feedback, asking maybe something that I did wrong during the interview or something that made him chose the other candidate
every time I was told that I had not done anything wrong but they have chose a candidate with a better resume than you.
given that I'm trying to improve the mistakes made in the past, I did the master in a target universities, I added the top name in the CV even if not in corporate finance, but currently I'm doing a corporate finance experience.
What can I do during the interview to choose me than another candidate with a better CV?
it seems that I do my interview well but not so well
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I honestly thought this was a giant meme, that no one has ever actually done this before. A resume just came across our desk with a *selfie* attached to it. We were in hysterics. The general consensus was that A) this is a horrible idea, and that no one should do this under any circumstances...+41 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I already have 3 patagucci vests (1 monogrammed, 2 vanilla) with my 1987 thinkpad coming in the mail, my JUUL is custom engraved with "SHORT VIX", and I have "Incoming Interviewer for Goldman Sachs Risk Management Division in New Jersey" on my LinkedIn Premium profile. What...+28 by CertifiedHardo in OFF
- When I left high school I decided I wanted to try day trading. I graduated in the top 5% in high school and got accepted to McCombs and Mays A&M. I knew I didn't have the elite quantitative skills to be an trader at a top prop firm or hedge fund, but I figured I could day trade, or at...+27 by yellowbird in IB
- What are some of the best resources for starting to raise capital as an emerging RE developer?
Often times people start with friends and family in country club deals but I was wondering what institutions back smaller deals for small RE developers (if any at all). +26 by Venturepapi in RE
- Assuming the girl is around 22 and just out of college, how many people would her having had sex with be a dealbreaker?+24 by vesegow in OFF
- It can be straight out of undergrad or right after business school. Why was it such a good job and what was the pay?+23 by 2733278823 in OFF
- Hi All, My background:
I am a senior Analyst in the Investment Banking Division of one of the international banks. Entered the field after receiving a return offer from my Junior year summer internship.
Ask me anything
This thread would be most applicable for College Juniors / Seniors...+22 by cricket008 in IB
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+13 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Are there any potential exit opps from an IB analyst to a role in the sports world? Always been fascinated by the management/ business side of the sports industry. Is this possible, and are there any recent precedents of this happening? Would appreciate any info on this subject. +12 by FIGNewtons in IB
- Posted about this before and how ridiculous some of the dialogue has gotten and read this review of the episode and wanted to get some thoughts. Copy and pasting from review. I personally agree with Samantha Mathis as her and the investor relations girl at Taylor's company are the most...+10 by Paddy’s Pub in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May14FP&A Technical Mastery – Chicago, 5/14-5/168:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- May15Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/15-5/178:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May15WSO Boston Meet Up: Wed 5/15, 630-830pm, The Alley Bar6:30 EDT Boston