KeyBank 2021
Does anyone have any insight into KeyBank? I recently applied and they have like pre-interview video interview.... Has anyone done this?
Does anyone have any insight into KeyBank? I recently applied and they have like pre-interview video interview.... Has anyone done this?
| +86 | Who is the final boss in Houston Energy? (GS, JEFF or EVR) | 18 | 1d |
| +85 | [2026 - October] Unbiased Prestige Rankings | 52 | 37m |
| +70 | You should probably leave IB | 26 | 9h |
| +45 | Why Do We Turn Comments? | 10 | 1d |
| +44 | McK vs A&M Offer Decision | 24 | 5h |
| +43 | Tomorrow Will Be Better | 5 | 3d |
| +40 | Moelis PCA vs Lower tier BB Coverage | 30 | 3h |
| +24 | How much should you ask questions / seek feedback as an intern? | 8 | 16h |
| +23 | UBS IB #24 in US M&A in 2026 | 8 | 4h |
| +22 | UBS’s Investment Bank Is Building an AI Slop Factory | 3 | 1d |
Career Resources
Did the pre-interview a couple weeks ago. Pretty easy and you are not on video. However, I have not heard back, so I assume I did not make it past that round.
Do you remember the questions that you were asked? If not, could you describe if they were behavioral or technical?
All behavioral. Tell abt yourself, why IB, why Key etc.
Yes
....
do you want to be a bank teller or something?
Has anyone heard back after the pre-interview recording?
Bump. Not sure if I was dinged, but has anyone heard back since pre-interview?
I may have been dinged but I haven't heard back since my pre-interview phone call. Any updates?
I got a superday interview request last week for SA IB
Congrats on the superday. May I ask which location this is for?
New York
How long did you get your first interview after submitting your pre interview?
Ea eos laboriosam repellat similique quia. Occaecati ut iste maxime recusandae dolor. Error aut in sed voluptatem omnis recusandae.
Temporibus consequatur et labore quae vitae sint hic. Veritatis magnam dolores quisquam.
Enim a cupiditate sit nostrum. Omnis non nam nihil et ex reiciendis maiores. Et eum sit quibusdam culpa. Nostrum repellat dolor aut ullam culpa. Nihil ullam maiores modi esse.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...