Hey ch2intl, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot...do any of these help:

• Are redhead ladies harder to get than mediocre women? "I like looking at the pretty girls, but I don't like to talk to them. They get me ... using a joke to poke fun at my insecurity around attractive (redhead) ladies. dating ...
  • 43 Diversity Recruiting Programs at Investment Banks- The Most Exhaustive List Lazard's and Evercore's sophomore women's programs. I aim to update this as I come across more ... is late May 2016 Lazard- Sophomore Women's Event Description: 1 day program Eligibility: ... program in NYC Eligibility: Sophomore Women Deadline: March 1, 2016 (Every Spring) Program
  • $$$ On My Grind, Girls On My Mind money? Discuss billionaire attractive women Females ... Lil Wayne once said "Fuck bitches. Get Money". With all due respect to the lady monkeys, ... my question is this: While you can surely lose money chasing women, can you ever lose women chasing ...
  • What to Wear to Pre Interview Dinner for Ladies? So there are threads about this for guys, but what should a female wear to a pre-interview dinner? ... specific context, went with the latter. What to Wear to an Interview Dinner for Women? When attending ... a pre-interview dinner, women should plan to wear something that could be worn in both business casual and ...
  • THE ULTIMATE LOGIC GAME Get this right you deserve an 800 on the gmat. Which WSO member f*cked the asian lady? an account on WSO and is a lurker. She is also the only female named "Mimi" and is asian. ... who's the mexican making $150k/yr who fucked me?!" Who fucked the asian lady? CONDITIONS: 1) ant ... known to be jewish. 6) lookatmycock has pictures of random asian women from facebook in the phone he was ...
  • JP Morgan Winning Women Women program is a one to two day program held at offices around the United States for different ... divisions of the firm. This program helps connect promising sophomore and junior candidates to different ... program: Experience the firm's culture of success through the inspirational women in various areas and ...
  • Lazard Sophomore Women's/Diversity Days 2018 should be hearing back about the women's day tomorrow (March 9). to Thursday, March 15, 2018- 6:25pm ...
  • Corporate and Investment Bank Winning Women 2018 at JP Morgan Women program is a one to two day program held at offices around the United States for different ... divisions of the firm. This program helps connect promising sophomore and junior candidates to different ... program: Experience the firm's culture of success through the inspirational women in various areas and ...
  • More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Got tidbit of info for this year's event: * approx 40 women * no superday * no mock interviews * some presentations similar to ones given at college campus * women with varied background, not strictly business/finance majors * many colleges represented, not strictly target schools (unlike other women events) * chill atmosphere * overall worth attendinghttps://media1.giphy.com/media/l41lUjUgLLwWrz20w/giphy.gif" alt="thumbps up" />

Natus non iste quam animi. Eos recusandae sint consequatur amet officiis. Quae voluptas consequuntur inventore perferendis suscipit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”