Looking for Advanced Excel Financial Modeling Course Specifically for Equity Deals
Hi all. I'm looking for an online (self-study or guided) course inspecifically for equity deals. It's for a consultant with very limited time, so I don't want him to have to filter through a bunch of other stuff in a to get to the equity deal stuff he needs. Any suggestions?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I’m genuinely curious as it seems like these type of posts have become the norm for the younger generation on LinkedIn, why do people post these? You’re not a 5 star football recruit I couldn’t care less which option you decided to pick and your thank you shade you throw at the companies...+66 by PEConsultant in JOB
- Hello Everyone,
I am a senior at a non-target school in the northeast and have recently accepted a FT offer in IBD at GS. For background, I have a 3.75+ GPA, no experience in investment banking, and no familial ties to wall street. I wanted to share my story of how I made it to GS coming from...+45 by JD665511 in IB
-"We have great team culture" -> they are neutral with each other
-"Facetime is not required" -> but they'll call you out if you don't show up
-"We love you / We want you to come in immediately" -> they actually can't f***king...+42 by Bernie L Madoff in OFF
I am not proud of what I have done but I think the US academic pushed me to focus too much on academics rather than the actual content.
Background: I am an international student and my undergrad was business, I had the chance to be accepted in an intensive computer science grad...+36 by French35 in OFF
- ####ABOUT ME
A decent amount of details will be omitted, went through too much to type.. just shoot questions…
My mom was 21 when she had me and my father was a taxi driver In NYC. Growing up was a bit tough given the cards I was dealt. I honestly don’t remember a day where I didn’t...+34 by VTTRADER in SCSS
- Always found REPE compensation info to be spotty so looking to share.
Experience: 7 years
Firm Size: $7B AUM
Bonus: 70%-100% of Salary
Hours: 45 hours/week +25 by nycre08 in RE
- Hi everyone,
This website has been incredibly useful to me, and I owe a lot of career success to it. It’s given me a lot of excellent insight into IBD and has been a great source of motivation. Therefore, I’d like to give back by sharing my experience here.
For some context I'm a...+23 by ZeTerminator in SCSS
- I think this would be very beneficial to a lot of people on this forum, so if you could list your career path to how you got to your position you are currently in now from undergrad, as well as the firm or at the least the size, it would be very appreciated.
Ex: investment sales (think...+20 by futureREmogul in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Dec10Webinar: IB & Finance Resume Advice for Young Professionals -- 9pm ET, 12/10/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Dec11Podcast: The startup journey -- Jeff Solomon -- 12/1112:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- San Francisco, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Dec12Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 12/12-12/148:00 to 5:00 EST Online