Timelines vary based on your nationality.

If you are still stuck on 1st round, don't worry, they take their time but eventually give you an answer (positive or negative).

Thanks! 

Is it possible I haven't heard back yet because I've been simply rejected? I know last year people with the same nationality as mine had already received an offer at this point of the year. Or might covid have slowed processes? 

I just received 1h ago the invitation for the AC so they are still hiring 

If there is any other Spanish who also got invited for the next AC, it would be great to have a quick chat to prepare it between ourselves

We have finished with the recruiting I am afraid

Additionally there are 2 rounds + AC so chances are slim atm

Hi! Do you know if the AC is for a potential starting date in January?

It is supposed to, but god knows if this AC will also fill any other classes, we had not much information when organizing it

Yes, I've been told that it was either January or September start just before having the AC. I think you might be able to choose if you are a top percentile candidate

Does anyone know whether you have to have 'above average' in all assessments to be considered?

If you mean in the tests, yes, definitely.

Also in every call/interview you obviously have to be in the upper percentile to proceed

Its NOT needed to be above avg in every test but you must be above counting all the tests' results.

Nevertheless you cannot be below the average in any of them or you get screened out directly.

Hi! I have recently performed the 2nd phone interview and I have received the rejection email yesterday, even if I had recently asked to my interviewer an update and he was really positive regarding the outcome. Do you know if the position is filled? Thanks!

Autem quae quia nulla nisi sit et. Et iste ducimus at distinctio ea nihil.

Placeat sit sapiente architecto natus. In exercitationem voluptatum amet at ut. Harum incidunt cumque saepe voluptatum odio facere.

Facere dolorem velit nostrum dolores non optio. Aut reiciendis temporibus tempore quod voluptate ab. Placeat aspernatur voluptas soluta quos deserunt delectus ab.

Array

Vitae voluptatibus accusantium quia eos aut natus aperiam totam. Dolor et deserunt et quas rerum deserunt. Architecto tenetur cum magnam et iure rerum voluptatem. Minima ad saepe dolore ad quae cumque. Rem et doloremque veritatis quaerat nisi rerum. Eius earum perferendis reprehenderit.

Qui ut et voluptatem est. Sequi corporis aut qui eum consequuntur et labore. Ullam incidunt qui reprehenderit neque repudiandae.

Iusto vel pariatur non esse quis aut vel quaerat. Omnis laborum sapiente nihil. Vel vel totam molestiae eos est quo repellendus. Non neque non neque voluptatum similique. Doloribus quisquam fuga repellat qui voluptatum dolores et ad.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”