I am an international student from Taiwan and I have got admissions from UMD, Syracuse, UIUC, ASU, and UTD so far. I know the truth that all of the programs are not on the tier1 list but since my major is economics, I think it's still worth for me to pursue the degree and knowledge. Could anyone please give me some advice of choosing among these programs in terms of its reputation,program quality, career service, location, and alumni network.
Here is the list:
Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+92 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- That's right. It's summer time.
Although doing deals and pounding out diligence is sweet, the Hamptons are sweeter.
How can we save time to get out of the office faster?
Putting together a list of best practices and techniques (applicable to junior PE & banking...+63 by pe-b1tch-hehe in IB
- I wanted to know where banks were in relation to each other, but alas I couldn't find a map that showed them all.
So, I made this fucking disaster:
Let me know if you want anything added.
ALSO: These locations are a "rough" estimate, don't use this shit to find...+53 by Undercover meme in IB
- Just what the title says.
Just the dumbest/meanest/most unprofessional thing you've gotten from an interviewer.
To start off, I had a friend butcher a technical and get asked if he won a Special Olympics medal during a EB interview of his. +48 by Undercover meme in JOB
- Any creative subtle solutions on dealing with a cocky intern who likes to re-iterate everything you say and talk over you?+41 by Chimp scampi in OFF
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+24 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Would love to rock some this summer. Also any recommendations or guidelines in regards to the ankle hair? Trimmed?
Can I Wear Fancy Shoes as an Intern on Wall Street?
As a rule - you should be conservative when selecting your shoes as an intern. Even if junior analysts are wearing...+21 by NewYorkBoi in FASH
- Unfortunately turning comments on a pitch deck today so I have some time in between turns to do an AMA. Thought I'd give back to the community here now that I'm wrapping up my 3rd year at a MM. Definitely wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for WSO.
* ...+18 by NuclearPenguins in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul02Webinar: Real Estate Private Equity - Industry Overview -- 9:00pm ET, 7/2/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul03Podcast: It’s all about getting equity -- Howard Lindzon -- 7/3/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul09Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 7/9/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul10Podcast: Lay out the options -- Fabrice Ginda -- 7/10/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY