I was chosen to head up a small cap deal, and we are in the beginning of the execution phase. I've done some research but it takes a lot of time to call all these different sites to get quotes, and I've got ridiculous amounts of work to do. Some are superior to others, but those are usually very pricey. I'd like to find a very professional site, but also good value.
Any of you monkeys know of sites that aren't crazy expensive but still offer quality service? Had any personal experience to vouch? Any advice would be appreciated.
Full Disclosure: Searched several pages of past threads before starting this thread
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Did anyone else hear about a summer analyst dying recently at a Chicago MM? Apparently he had worked some crazy amount of all nighters. Unclear as to what the exact cause of death was.
I’m not bringing this up for e-cred but to say that this shit is absurd and needs to change, I’m sure...+131 by EbbsAndFlows in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+94 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I have a super slow day at work today and found myself thinking about some ridiculous travel stories I've had from the past few years and want to canvas WSO for some of your own. Can be anything from a weird or funny adventure to just an awesome experience. I'll get the ball rolling...+49 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I've been working for a year at a large investment bank as an analyst in M&A. I was fired today after an argument with my associate that happened a couple of days ago. I'm still in absolute shock right now. I'm no longer interested in work in investment banking or finance...+42 by DopeBoy14 in JOB
- This will be my very first post to this forum, which is admittedly dedicated more to banking and private equity rather than investment research. Given the dearth of content on buy-side equity research (understandable given the small size/low turnover of the industry), I have decided to share my...+28 by Subutai Baghatur in AM
- ###Amazon: King of Commerce
*Competition is a Sin - John D. Rockefeller*
Lots of interest in Amazon and the “Race to a Trillion,” (edit: looks like the race is over $APPL) so I thought I’d take a deeper dive...
*Disclaimer: I attempted to - **vastly** - expand my circle of...+26 by CuriousCharacter in MKT
- What hours should someone expect as a summer analyst at a BB or EB. I obviously know that a FT analyst can expect 80+ per week, but is that the same for a SA?
Mod Note (Andy): Don't miss the most upvoted comments below: Top comment 1, Top comment 2. +26 by ibpotential in IB
- Anyone will to share their experience of a Goldman Sachs Superday specifically for IBD.
How many interviews is it usually? Is it more behavioral or technical?
Thanks in advance
Mod Note (Andy) - don't miss the top comment below by user @studentinvestor" +26 by mean5998 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug13Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Event Driven Credit Investing -- 9pm ET, 8/13/187:00 to 8:00 EDT Online
- Aug14FP&A Technical Mastery – New York City, 8/14-8/168:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City, NY
- Aug14Podcast: Mr. Opportunity -- Keith Wasserman -- 8/14/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online