Comments (32)

Aug 29, 2017

I got it too. Would like to know what the second question is if anyone has done it.

Aug 29, 2017

I got it too. Anyone know what comes next? And yeah what an odd phrasing.

How many people do you guys think get this? I am assuming not that many because I think I did very well on the wonderlic test. I assume they more or less pick the top performers on the test? I reckon it's probably around 50-100 people at this stage.

Aug 29, 2017

That wonderlic was mad easy compared to some of the practice ones online... 50-100 sounds way optimistic to me seeing as the first round hasn't even happened yet, but then again maybe you're right because they probably only have <10 U.S. spots available assuming you didn't do their sophomore program. If I had to guess I'd say several hundred got the hirevue and 50-100 will be invited to superday.

Aug 29, 2017

Yeah I thought it was really easy as well. I guess we'll see!

Aug 31, 2017

Looking at this thread, I really don't think there are that many people who got this. Only 3 people have commented anything on here, which absolutely nothing compared to the Goldman/JPM hirevue threads. So I guess we should be happy to have made it this far?

Learn More

814 questions across 165 hedge funds. 10+ Sample Pitches (Short and Long) with Template Files. The WSO Hedge Fund Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to land the most coveted jobs on the buyside. Learn more.

Aug 31, 2017

Bump. Has anyone done this yet? How was the second question.

Aug 31, 2017

lol

Sep 1, 2017

I got this also- first question's wording was weird but I just interpreted it as being intentionally ambiguous so as to allow us the room to really sell ourselves. Not going to say the second question, but it is quite clever although not "hard". I wouldn't be worried about it, just make sure that you don't freeze up when you get something a bit atypical.

Sep 1, 2017

Also, does anyone know if superday invites come out after this stage or if there is another round?

Sep 1, 2017

I think so yes.

Sep 1, 2017

Is the second question also 3 minutes? And do you get a bit of time to prepare or nah

Sep 1, 2017

I was in the accelerated process a few months ago - the second hirvue question related to the first question and was fairly easy. I've had a few hirvues with them in the past besides this one for a few other things and they definitely like to throw curveballs.

Sep 1, 2017

blink once if they ask for your opinion on the markets or a industry trend

Sep 4, 2017

Second question was definitely a bit weird but anyways I guess we'll be hearing back quite shortly as to whether or not we made it through.

Sep 8, 2017

Any of you guys heard back yet?

Sep 8, 2017

nope

Sep 8, 2017

they said everyone would hear back by (on?) 9/11

Sep 8, 2017

Yeah, thought it might be today. I hate waiting lol. They're coming for an info session to campus on the 11th so I'll ask if I haven't heard back by then.

Sep 8, 2017

I also got it. Pretty easy Wonderlic. 30 questions versus normal fifty like they use at the NFL Combine. The wording was definitely a bit odd.

Sep 11, 2017

Got rejected today. Guess I shouldn't have said insider trading is easier than doing research for my essay. :(

Oct 23, 2017

Anyone know if they are still recruiting?

Oct 26, 2017

I think the deadline for the summer was 20th Oct

Oct 26, 2017
Comment
Oct 30, 2017
Comment