Q&A: Non-Target -> BB ER -> BB IB -> MM PE
There are many Q&A posts from various ex-IB analysts who have "made it" but I have had a pretty unique career path to get to where I am today. I've covered multi-billion dollar market cap stocks, worked on a number of M&A transactions and IPOs, and involved in sourcing, due diligence and working closely with several food-oriented portfolio companies. Wanted to provide some light for those non-target monkeys or someone looking to make a career change. I'm also happy to discuss the consumer space and/or being a female in the industry. Hoping to provide some new perspectives. AMA
- Associate at MM PE Firm in NYC
- Only Female at firm
- Focused career in Consumer / Retail
- Have lived in NYC whole career
- Non-target undergrad in northeast (BS in Finance)
- and post-grad covering Retail Sector
- BB IB - Global Consumer / Retail (A2A)
- MM PE focused in Consumer
Want to work with me? Check out my profile here.
Listen to WSO Podcast Episode 156 here.