Resume templates for associate recruiting
Found a lot of templates for FT/undergrad recruiting but the ones for associate on-cycle are all outdated from 2012 or earlier. It seems like work experience comes first, followed by education, and then activities and interests.
I'm curious to know what your opinions are:
- Selected deal/transaction section under each position: how is this usually formatted? Sub-bullets for each project/deal?
- Does it make sense to include internship experience if relevant? Especially for early on-cycle when you don't have deal/transaction experience yet, could you just include some stuff from the summer?
- If you returned full-time to a summer internship, do you have separate entries or just list the roles under one company entry?
- Include GPA and SAT scores under education for undergrad. Always omit high school? Do you list any courses?
- Do you still include activities/ECs/leadership if they're finance/investing related? Thoughts on this section?
- I'm assuming still good to have interests/skills section at the the very bottom.
If someone has actual/modified templates from the recent few years from successful candidates that would be really helpful.