The government department I am working for right now is looking for an intern and they asked to interview and assess applications, which i was happy to do. Seeing as I had never done such a job before, I decided to dig out some of my old letters and search online for the great cover letters and resumes.
I came across this:
Now its on the HBR so it may cause some to lose sight of reality but is that really a great example of a cover letter? I'm biased so I can't look at my letters with an objective eye but I don't want to screw this up either so would love to hear some thoughts.
1) What do you make of that letter?
2) Whats the best one you've ever seen?
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.