Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+91 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Title says it all. I know that the intern making accumulated simple mistakes or if the intern just isn't a cultural fit they won't end up with a return offer.
Do you guys have any stories of single actions/events where an intern was instantly 'dinged'... like something...+50 by ctrl-z in IB
- I have been reading WSO for a few years now and would like to give back and help out all of the younger readers on here. When I was going through the interview process for my current role, I had a hard time figuring out what exactly I was getting myself in to, so hopefully I can provide some...+38 by WpgJets in AM
- This is an actual question I got and completely f'd up the answer... How would you go about answering this question?
It seems like a lose lose scenario. If you answer it seriously, by explaining your high GPA/relevant experience then its a really boring answer and you might even come...+35 by HairyHilary in JOB
- *I'm sure so many of you are tired of seeing my name around here - but god damn this community is truly amazing.*
1. I graduated from a shitty high-school (Ranked 2/10 on Zillow).
2. I had a 2.6 GPA
3. I smoked weed (perfectly fine, but is just not for me) and was distracted,...+34 by champagnepaki in SCSS
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Hey guys, so I’m a non target who recently got an offer at a (Blair,Lokey,Jefferies) for 2019. I wrestled in high school and have always loved lifting and staying in shape. I’m a little worried about what my banking schedule is gonna be like next year and where I’ll be able to fit lifting...+21 by Joocy-Froot in OFF
- What is JUMP Investors? I looked at their website and it said JUMP is an early and growth stage VC firm. They have apparently invested in Google, Akamai, Didi, and Lyft which is super impressive but I don't know how good they are/their reputation so if someone could let me know that would...+15 by lbojoe in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun19Podcast: Hack the entrepreneur -- John Nastor -- 6/19/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun20Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/20-6/228:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun21Dallas WSO Meet Up - Thur June 21st, 730-10pm 3:30 to 6:00 EDT Dallas, TX
- Jun21WSO DC Meet Up: Thur June 21st, 8pm, Roofers Union Bar8:00 EDT DC, DC