Comments (9)

May 26, 2010

below

May 26, 2010

http://FinancialNormal.com seems to be really pessimistic about the market this week.......below 9800 is their prediction but that maybe a long shot

May 26, 2010

For me the markets are way too unpredictable to make such an assumption...however, I agree that the Dow will close below the 10,000 level by the end of this week....

May 27, 2010

Below, but with the volatility it will bounce above 10,000 a couple times.

May 27, 2010

below... claims / economic indicators released this morning are better than previous figures but weaker than what has been forecasted, a sign that our optimism / belief in the recovery is proving to be a shot in the dark.

Euro is up, but still at a weak 1.21

Definitely see the volatility causing it to flirt with the 10,000 mark... look what happened yesterday

Learn More

Boost your resume and land a finance job by passing the FINRA SIE. 264 pages & 1981 smart flashcards written by a former 8X top Fidelity instructor. Try it for 0 bananas here.

May 27, 2010

ZINGGG!!! Look how much can change in a day!

Famous last words, though; you often find a pullback after a big rally.

May 27, 2010

I quit investing...B/c these days the market moves 300+ points b/c China says they support Europe. I don't know how that changed anything, but apparently it did. The only ppl making money out of this shit are market-makers.

May 27, 2010

Daytraders will sell out for the weekend bust as well anyone who is fearful of volatility. Anyone who sells on a daily/weekly basis does not want the risk of hanging around for the weekend. Though today was a major move of close to 300 points. While that is great news the underlying concerns of Europe, real estate bubble in china, and fears of recovery in the US remain. Volatility makes the market damn well unpredictable, though I am bearish on tomorrow's market.

May 27, 2010
Comment