WSO Caption Contest - March 20, 2019... Collect Silver Bananas and Win a Free WSO T-Shirt

AndyLouis's picture

WSO Caption Contests are back! You guys know the drill, all you have to do is leave a comment in this post with a caption you think is most fitting for the cartoon posted below. The winner will be determined by the community based on the number of Silver Bananas awarded to each comment. In the event of a tie, the admins of the site will decide the winner or send out multiple free shirts if we can't decide.

caption

Rules: caption must be posted before 11:59pm ET Tuesday March 26th, winner will be announced on Wednesday.

Comments (13)

Mar 20, 2019

Northwestern Mutual interns on the 15th and 30th of the month

Mar 26, 2019

winner!

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin

Mar 20, 2019

How to pay for the GND

Mar 20, 2019

Bitcoin - the next best thing if you missed out on Theranos.

Mar 21, 2019

Hodl

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Mar 21, 2019

You know they're getting rid of these to make way for electronic Chuck E Cheese Coins right? So these "bitcoins" are gonna become obsolete and might become collectibles. In a few years, they might be worth the same amount as real bitcoins. Or worth nothing.

Mar 21, 2019

When your dad spends all his welfare money on cryptocurrency scams so now you are forced to eat the dirt in the backyard.

Mar 21, 2019

Wells Fargo bonuses this year

Funniest
Mar 22, 2019

What my parents think of when I try to explain Bitcoin to them

Mar 22, 2019

+1 so true. They have no idea what it is just that I've made "magic internet money."

Mar 25, 2019

This year's Deutsche Bank bonus

Mar 25, 2019

"I'd like to swap this for 70 BTC Plz."

Mar 25, 2019
Comment