I have 14 days in May to spend in Europe. I plan to fly from NYC to London (Day 0). If you only had 14 days to spend, where would you go? I am fine with paying for any necessary flights, trains, etc. so that's not an issue.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+93 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+32 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Hey everyone,
My interviewer met up with my boss at a networking event and long story short the interviewer revealed I was interviewing at his firm.
My firm is likely to ask me to leave as they are very unhappy about it. Just wondering, how do you guys go about your job search to protect...+30 by wcfever in JOB
- Aight I cleaned up the map and added the tier 2 Dutch bank Jamie wanted for some reason.
Let me know what you guys think. (Only accurate +/- 3 Blocks; shit gets cramped ya know?)+23 by Undercover meme in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- +21 by Anonymous Monkey in OFF
- I attended an Ivy, worked as an analyst at a BB/EB, and just began my second year as a pre-MBA associate at an upper middle market PE firm. My firm does not internally promote to senior associate and associates either go to business school or lateral to another firm. I'm planning on going...+17 by throwawayPEassociate in PE
- There is a lot on this website about the boutiques you should not work for, and we all know about the elite boutiques that provide useful experience (Lazard, Evercore, Greenhill) but are there any small, no-name investment banks that provide valuable internship experience? Specifically, did...+16 by thesouthtonyc in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul09Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 7/9/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul10Podcast: Lay out the options -- Fabrice Ginda -- 7/10/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul17Podcast: How Billionaires set goals -- Geoff Woods -- 7/17/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online